I make the world user-friendly through design.
I am a communications and technology professional who has developed web materials, print products, and public relations/media campaign strategies for government agencies, hospitals, non-profits, and other businesses large and small. I work with and have worked for businesses for over twenty years to create marketing materials and professional branding. I am also a technology hardware and software expert, and provide individual/group, hands-on computer training, support, and repair.
My company, Red Tree Communications, works with a network of talented editors, writers, programmers and designers for any size of project. Let me help you develop the strategies or materials to position, grow, and express your vision for your business, organization, or personal needs.
- All Microsoft Products
- Social Networking
- Adobe Illustrator
- Constant Contact
- Founder, Red Tree Communications
- Risk Communicator, Passaic County Department of Health
- Special Asst. to Chief of Staff during 9/11, FEMA
- Business Development Manager, NetASPx
- Project Manager, Binary Tree
- Technology Supervisor for Ernst & Young
- Editorial Assistant, Bantam, Doubleday, Dell
- Founder and Director, Artworks Pottery & Sculpture
- Mountain Biking
- Volunteering for worthy causes
- Raising two cats and a daughter
- News junkie
- Coffee lover